-
here's some I candy for the show

Attachments

• IMG_2510.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_2488.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 181
Dave,
I looked for ya to say hi but didn't see you.
Great day, huh?

George

X2!!
What a beautiful day!! Plenty of show cars and fast cars racing. Bummer I didn't see the F.A.S.T. group.

Very good day indeed. I got knocked out ( or knocked myself out) second round with a red light by .036. Just a tad too soon dammit!!

Man, what a day, weather was absolutely perfect. I like going to the Valley, such an easy going place. 2 hours and 20 min. from Suffolk County this morning which was unbelievable. A little longer to get home but its all good.

Great event, good turnout. Lots of A body race cars and street machines. Swap meet was small but there were some parts to be had I guess. Picked up some cool guy chrome dome center caps for $20 which was a good deal. I'm not a show car guy but there were some decent cars in attendance. Again, all in all a good day. Woulda been better if I was able to run my car. Next year for sure.

I have pics to post, just have to recharge my camera. Tomorrow probably.

Very good day indeed. I got knocked out ( or knocked myself out) second round with a red light by .036. Just a tad too soon dammit!!

Looked like you were running good. I love the sound of a 4 speed pounding down a dragstrip.

I had a great day selling off some parts, and the weather was beautiful ! I snuck over to check out some show vehicles, and there was some really nice cars ! I did not get to see much racing though darn it ! LOL!

Looked like you were running good. I love the sound of a 4 speed pounding down a dragstrip.

Thank you. Over all a good day for the car. Nothing broke and it had no issues. Just gotta find more power, lol.

I also had a great day selling stuff in the swap meet but it sure does kill me to not be racing.

I also had a great day selling stuff in the swap meet but it sure does kill me to not be racing.

Doug, thanks for some great deals. distributor going in my dustpan and the chuck going in my Valiant.
thanksdave

Finally got around to uploading my pics from this event. There's show cars, shots from the pits and staging lanes and a few burnout pics by the starting line. I was snapping away until my battery died right before lunch time.

Lot of A bodies in attendance, like a LOT. Couple non-Mopars in the album, they had a T'N'T day going on.

Follow this link to my Photobucket page.

-
Back