Mopars at Thunder Mountain!

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Had a blast and finally got to meet some members face to face and made some new friends. I'm not going to mention names in case I forget someone, but you guys were all a blast to hang with and I'm looking forward to some beer and bench racing sessions in the future.

This is a '59 Coronet (more or less, lol).

Attachments

• IMG_1135.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_1136.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_1137.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_1138.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1155.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_1156.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 221
Couple of our members! Hollywoodhigs and bvt69dart and Jaws's left shoulder, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_1129.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_1128.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 226
This is a super straight and stunning Charger.

Attachments

• IMG_1150.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_1151.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 223
I loved this full race Challenger and the racer/owner was hilarious too. Met some great people today.

Attachments

• IMG_1163.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_1162.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_1161.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_1160.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 192
Of course no Mopar show is complete without a 'Bird...

Attachments

• IMG_1154.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 215
Cool *** black Belvedere.

Attachments

• IMG_1164.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_1167.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 216
I've got some Video of Jaws and HollywoodHigs racing too, I'll get it up here before too long.

Sounds like a great time. Good weather, nice cars, and great people. That's what it's all about :D. That 59' is awesome. Way cooler then the 59' Impala I was brought home from the hospital in...lol.

Sounds like a great time. Good weather, nice cars, and great people. That's what it's all about :D. That 59' is awesome. Way cooler then the 59' Impala I was brought home from the hospital in...lol.

That car is owned by a local celebrity, Willie B., a longtime DJ on local heavy metal radio station. Seems to be a nice guy and I wasn't sure it was him until I walked away and bvt69dart said "hey, I guess he's not such a jerk.." lol!

Cool pics & look likes a great time. It's much more fun when you get to meet a few FABO members too :)

That Coronet is beautiful and looks quite familiar. Here it is @ the MATS show in Vegas a couple of months ago LOL

Attachments

• P1090293 (Small).JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 196
Great pics! Thanks for sharing them. Looks like a great time!

Thanks!

Cool pics & look likes a great time. It's much more fun when you get to meet a few FABO members too :)

That Coronet is beautiful and looks quite familiar. Here it is @ the MATS show in Vegas a couple of months ago LOL

Thanks C and yep, there it is!

Sorry I missed you Joe, I met up new faces to: Hollwwood, Jaws and BVt69 though! Lots of nice cars and I was cameraless as usual!

I am so happy to see so many members have a great Strongend
Treva was watching me look threw all these car pictures and she said one day we will have Victoria at one soon, she said our day will come hun :angel8:
Buddy and I stayed on the hill all strongend and updating her eeebay stuff.
Thank you for sharing a great day Joe :cheers:

I am so happy to see so many members have a great Strongend
Treva was watching me look threw all these car pictures and she said one day we will have Victoria at one soon, she said our day will come hun :angel8:
Buddy and I stayed on the hill all strongend and updating her eeebay stuff.
Thank you for sharing a great day Joe :cheers:

You are very welcome Mike! Here's some just for you...

Attachments

• IMG_1157.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_1158.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_1159.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 194
we (the wife and I ) had a great time too and met some FABO members ..bunch of great guys !! here is BVt69dart and my wife and Higs car going down the track (forgot to add my wife is the one on the right lol)

Attachments

• P1010152.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 197
  • P1010155.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 165
kewl stuff guys, joe buddy, great pics!!!

i don't know if u guys read my other posts, but the car that brock and justin's wife are standing in front of won the race!!

congrats pat!! nice challenger, ran high 10's all day.....that's a feat up here in this thin air.........

higgs

Trailer queen ?

Did Willie B run his KBPI car. It has a big motor and stuff but never seems to run as fast as it should for what it has in it. He is a true MOPAR guy for sure.

we (the wife and I ) had a great time too and met some FABO members ..bunch of great guys !! here is BVt69dart and my wife and Higs car going down the track (forgot to add my wife is the one on the right lol)

Oops, I knew I'd forget at least one name, great meeting you and your better half!

kewl stuff guys, joe buddy, great pics!!!

i don't know if u guys read my other posts, but the car that brock and justin's wife are standing in front of won the race!!

congrats pat!! nice challenger, ran high 10's all day.....that's a feat up here in this thin air.........

higgs

High tens is hauling *** for up here in the land of no air.

Did Higs get into the 13 teens like he was hoping??

14.32 in the morning and 14.43 IIRC during the racing. It's would be a 13 sec car at sea level.

Did Willie B run his KBPI car. It has a big motor and stuff but never seems to run as fast as it should for what it has in it. He is a true MOPAR guy for sure.

Yep, he was running. I can't recall what times he was getting though.

-
Back