Status
Not open for further replies.

70DartSedan

Not Banned - just hiding
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I went to the local "salvage" yard to look for a plug for our van, Ford wanted $15 and I got it from the yard for free. Now, to the mopars, I decided to check out the mopar section. I found a 1972 Dodge Dart Slant-6 (225) LH23C2B211243 and a 1967 Plymouth Fury PL41XXXXXXXXX I forgot the VIN was in the door jamb and didn't write it down.

1) 1972 Dart

No engine/trans. Has rear end and manual drums all 'round. Door on passenger side needs replacing. Has all original glass except passenger door (has vent glass) Needs, full floors and trunk. Has fenders, and hood, trunk lid is there and solid. Has front bench/bucket combo seat no rear seat (will need interior). Needs grille. Has power steering, fender mounted turn signals, 3-speed wipers, map light, and is a column shift, rust free except for aforementioned. drivers quarter needs to be straightened.

2) 1967 Fury Sedan

Needs interior and will need metal work, from what I saw, moderate. Trunk was inaccessible, sorry. Needs engine work, has 318 with a thermoquad intake, had radiator, has trans, has rearend. FACTORY DOUBLE TURQUOISE!! Column Shift TorqueFlite. Has all glass and all metal is present. Has quite some bondo but, excellent luxury barge.

Google search "Auto Parts City, Park City, IL" and contact them. Car are crushed every 90 days, and I fear these mopars are soon to meet their end. I'd hate to see them go to waste. I don't own the cars, I just thought I'd give a couple cars a second chance at life, the rest is up to you!

Bump! :D

I got interest in the Dart, very good car, still a car worth saving!

Someone get the Fury, not a gas hog, she's a 318!

I want the fenders, and maybe some other parts, but only if the car can't be saved whole. If I get time to run down, I'll call the yard and see if they have a crush date to give it as much time to stay whole if that's possible. If someone buys the whole car, and for some reason doesn't need the fenders, PM me and I'd be interested.

I don't have the space to save the whole car right now. :(

If anyone goes over to FCBO pass along the info on the Fury, I'm sure someone there would love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back