Mopars in March '15 Street Rodder

-

GGs66GT

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just received my March issue of Street Rodder and in 'Street Shaker' on pages 112 & 113 there is a write up on our own Mike Toupin's '63 Dart GT.

And in 'Shop Manual' on pages 120 & 122 theres a Q&A about the Poly engines . Great Info.

On page 106 there is a sweet Hemi powered '69 Valiant.

And on page 108 there is a NASCAR powered '55 Plymouth.

Enjoy

Very Cool! I'm looking at it, now.

It might be a good idea to start and ongoing thread about MoPar Articles in various magazines. if nothing else, the articles might be a good reason to take a ride over to the local book store or magazine shop and thumb threw some of these publications.

Very Cool! I'm looking at it, now.

It might be a good idea to start and ongoing thread about MoPar Articles in various magazines. if nothing else, the articles might be a good reason to take a ride over to the local book store or magazine shop and thumb threw some of these publications.

Awesome idea, Frankster. (possibly the tech archives??) Just got back from the local news stand, ( Mopar Action....)The street rod mags are awesome on detail , and ideas for other projects. Late 80's -early 90's Rod and Custom, were awesome.

Awesome news another FABO member's car, made a non Mopar mag. A rarity ,in the Mopar world

-
Back