Mopars Invade MO-KAN Drag Strip April 5th 2014

-
I need to check into this as well Jim.

It grows every year. They said they had about 100 cars last year. That's car show and drag cars combined making it about 100. Its not anything like MMW or Nats or anything. Just a good time. 1 day only. Rain date will be following day if needed.

I might go if I can con some homies into going.

How big is this show?
Usually quite a few cars and lots of racing,car parts and vendors hit and miss,have gotten some real good deals there before...around 100-120 cars,lots of people tho and a good time for sure...

lets hope it will not be under water!?? i will probably take my featherduster thats for sale. like you guys said, not that big but good people. i wouldn't expect to see alot of parts but ya never know when you find a good cotact.

Ill come up for this! Ill bring the Duster.
I used to hang out there back about 10-11 years ago on street night when I lived in Seneca, MO.
Thanks for the notice of the event. Ill try to get a couple other guys from Tulsa and Grove to meet up there also.
Thanks-Todd

I'll be there again this year. The rain out kinda sucked last year, some people came a long way to get turned away at the gate. Somebody needs to set up a meeting for FABO members like we did in Tulsa.

Why Yes,Yes I am,only live about 25-30 mins from there,go every year....

rbdart, You know any folks in Lamar? My cousin lives there. Corky Hermsen. I went with him to MoKan years ago.

rbdart, You know any folks in Lamar? My cousin lives there. Corky Hermsen. I went with him to MoKan years ago.
No,I dont know him,am actually from Joplin been in golden city about 2 yrs,great little podunk nothing town,nothing here and quiet,just like I like it....but that will soon change when I fire up the old 440 dart,prob be on the news...lol...

I've tried like hell but im just not gonna be together in time. Comp cutting my first cam wrong and then having to screw around with them to get another took a month. It put me way behind schedule. New cam isn't cut correctly either but gonna call it close enough and part ways..... Hope weather is good for you guys.

I've tried like hell but im just not gonna be together in time. Comp cutting my first cam wrong and then having to screw around with them to get another took a month. It put me way behind schedule. New cam isn't cut correctly either but gonna call it close enough and part ways..... Hope weather is good for you guys.
So,dont let that stop you ,I havent brought a car in yrs,come as you are and have fun,and some great cars and peoples....

Damn I wish I could go! I used to race at MOKAN when I was in high school. Maybe I will make this event one day when I put a Gear Vendor in the dart.

67Cuda, I'm actually from Lamar, Mo originally but I don't think I know your cousin. Stange becuase I thought I knew everyone from Lamar.

-
Back