Mopars On Review Car Show

-
i will be there was you there last year? last year was my first trip. i was kinda sad to see everybody elses cars and then see how much i got left to do to mine.

Ya i was there last year without my cars.Had the cuda there the year before
but had the engine apart last year.I helped everyone else out i knew that went down.The blue 70 swinger drag car doing the burnout after judging
was my uncles.Need more A bodies there thats for sure.Hope to see
ya there.

Where is the Childserve Complex located? Can you give us more information on the show?

If you come in on I-35/80,exit at MERLE HAY RD #131,go north i believe
1 or 2 blocks it is on the west side of the road,keep your eyes peeled,it
sits back a ways from the road.If you want to go to Mapquest the address is
5406 MERLE HAY RD.$15.00 registration.Classes are A body stock,A body mod.etc.First through third tropies in each class.Show usually lasts till 4:30
5:00.Get there early enough your goody bag usaully recoups your entry fee.
Proceeds benefit ChildServe.This is drive through judging so best detail,
jambs etc.Get that Dart up there.

i remember that pro street dart my avatar pic was from that show. It would be nice if they seperated out classes. i hope these pics work.

DSCN03670001.jpg

DSCN03680001.jpg

DSCN03730001.jpg

DSCN03780001.jpg

DSCN03920001.jpg

DSCN04030001.jpg

glad you posted about it early...last year I just happened to drive by -by accident and didn't have time to go home to get the cuda ....I should be there

DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PAINT SCHEME WILL BE THIS YEAR YET ...LOL

Thanks for the info. Just might have to make the 65 mile drive. How does this drive through judging work? What is acceptable for non "stock" items in the A-body stock class?

73 340 Dart Sport 001_640x480.jpg

hopefully you can make it im not sure what basis they judge on but i know there was about 6 or 7 guys walking around the car with there little mirrors on wheels looking under, inside, around seem to be very particular.I didnt do the judging for that reason alone i dont need somebody to tell me what i already know its not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. but i still had a good time there. like i said last year was my first year and i wish they would have sectioned them off by body stlye instead of just parking wherever you had room just my opinon i guess.

Thanks for the info. Just might have to make the 65 mile drive. How does this drive through judging work? What is acceptable for non "stock" items in the A-body stock class?
3 changes from stock,wheels,headers etc.I have pre-registration forms
if anybody is interested i can mail them out.Same cost,you get a t-shirt
for it.The judging is on a points basis.You get so many points per area,
interior,paint,engine bay and so on.Points are then tallied up.And these are
club members doing the judging so you dont have to worry about
favoritism.

hopefully you can make it im not sure what basis they judge on but i know there was about 6 or 7 guys walking around the car with there little mirrors on wheels looking under, inside, around seem to be very particular.I didnt do the judging for that reason alone i dont need somebody to tell me what i already know its not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. but i still had a good time there. like i said last year was my first year and i wish they would have sectioned them off by body stlye instead of just parking wherever you had room just my opinon i guess.
I dont know why they dont break up the classes.We brought that up one year and i think the reason was for no bigger than that lot is it would be
to much of a cluster to get the cars where they belong.Sure would be nice
if they would though.I didnt run mine through judging last time and there
were only 2 cars in modified.Opps,could of had 3rd place for sure!

-
Back