MOPARTS..can't find??

-

sgd128

Reaction score
I just joined that moparts site...i can NOT figure it out!! can't find anything, it must be me!! i go on and i can get to things ..i'm sorry i can't even explain it. i'm trying to find some seat for a b-body and .....i'm lost ...maybe i should have stuck with the A-Body's ..RIGHT...

Right.................

BUT, you ain't alone Mopar buddy..........there are lots of sites that don't work worth a good tailpipe...........

Glad this one does. :wav:

It's a good site to look for parts and such. I go there all
the time. Check your security level on your puter. You may
have to lower them some. Keep trying.

It's a good site to look for parts and such. I go there all
the time. Check your security level on your puter. You may
have to lower them some. Keep trying.

i can see everything its just .trying to list what i'm looking for and stuff like that..i'm on alot of site , but this one is tough to figure out ..once i go off one page i have to go back to the home page again and again....must know i'm an A-body guy...!!

I just joined that moparts site...i can NOT figure it out!! can't find anything, it must be me!! i go on and i can get to things ..i'm sorry i can't even explain it. i'm trying to find some seat for a b-body and .....i'm lost ...maybe i should have stuck with the A-Body's ..RIGHT...

Don't worry ... Moparts can sometimes be overwhelming (even for those who have been on it for years). Trying to list items (especially adding pics) can be very frustrating.

i can't stand the layout of moparts. they have good links is all i can say good about it. mopowerstyle is good but lately it takes awhile to load each time you click a topic and i have broadband. by far bbd and fabo have the best layout and smoothest running sites of all.

-
Back