Moparts crash?

-

dave571

Reaction score
Is it me, or does moparts.com go down about 5 times a day?

Very frequently I will be in the middle of browsing something, hit "reply" and the page can't be found. Then I can't get to any of it. Go back later and it's fine.

Not my server, because I can still get to the rest of the web.

Any of you experience the same thing? :scratch:

dave571 said:
Is it me, or does moparts.com go down about 5 times a day?

Very frequently I will be in the middle of browsing something, hit "reply" and the page can't be found. Then I can't get to any of it. Go back later and it's fine.

Not my server, because I can still get to the rest of the web.

Any of you experience the same thing? :scratch:

I tried accessing this list last night and couldn't get on...... But I got onto MoParts.

Go figure.... :-k

Same here I wanting to show someone at school what a A body Barracuda looked like.

This site was real slow last night. Ive been able to get on to moparts but cant see any attachments.

fastbackcuda said:
This site was real slow last night. Ive been able to get on to moparts but cant see any attachments.

Yep. Not just those sites, a whole lot of places were real slow last night. I tried from two different ISPs and had the same results... Something was going on somewhere, but I don't know what or where.

Is that helpful? :roll:

dave571 said:
I wasn't on Bangedup.com to see if any of the clips were any slower. I'll check tonight...LOL :salut:

Wow..... Bangedup.Com is definitely out there.

Some of the news clips are hysterical!:tongue10:

Well, could have been a server.

There are only a few servers around the world that manage the internet as a whole. They are strategicly located to keep any 2 from going down due to natural disastor, attack, etc.

If some cases, if one is down for maintenance or has trouble, EVERYTHING slows down. :? :?

Banged up is definately out there. A give away is that the site admin are known as "Mr. Rotten and Sick Bastard"

A tad on the disturbing side at times.

The "Big Board" is where all the crazy stuff is. Wacked out ****, and some disaster/death photos thrown in for fun. :puker: Definately not for the faint of heart.

Updated twice a week, and very addictive. But your kids off of it.

Back to the topic, I find it's more of a thing where moparts just goes right down for about 3 to 5 minutes, then its up again. I don't know if it's regular site maintenance or what.

-
Back