Moparts Members

-
yea, I'm with moparts too, same name as here. they are not as cool as this site though

I am a member there. I do get some good info over there some times. I like this site better though.

This is home but I do belong at sites elsewhere.
Moparts
MyMopar
Big Block Dart
Mopar Chat
Dodge Forums

I lurk at the other sires for the most part.

Jack

Proud FORMER member of Moparts.

I went to Mopowerstyle.com when Dave (aka BK) started it and invited me to come to his new site. We were both tired of the moparts crowd.

I found this site on a google search.
BTW, DC DID actually go after Moparstyle and he had to take anything that said MOPAR off the site. Hence the name mopowerstyle.com

They didnt take legal action. They just threatened it and it aint worth the fight for a site that is your hobby.

I'm a member on Moparts. I gotta agree, there are a lot of know-it-alls on there, but there always is one in any crowd and Moparts is a big crowd.
Here's my list besides:
forabodiesonly.com
Chicagolandmopar.com
forbodiesonly.com
abodyjoe.com
moparstyle.com

I joined less than a week ago. The site isn't as easy to navigate through... So far I'm not real impressed. I joined a Dodge truck site a while back... They SUCKED, no conversation no welcome. I don't even remember what my user name was... and don't care.

visited a couple times and ran into a few smart *** disrespectul people so i havent went back. It seemed like the board for people who want to argue.

Say, Pete, don't you mean "gone"? And what exactly do you mean by "want to argue"? I don't believe that for a second.
icon10.gif

Jerry (another infrequent visitor of all the above listed sites)

Yup, been there for years 8) poking a stick in the eye of the rightwingers and showing they have no reflection :bootysha: :cheers:
MoFarts can be good if your able to walk a fine line

also at:
allpar.com (sloooooow board but good info)
aspenrt.com (F body aspen/volare home, newer place with great potential :thumbrig:)
abodyjoe.com (fun place where you can spit on the floor and call the cat a bastard :thefinge: not for the weak! :mrgreen:)
mopar/mopowerstyle.com (kinda lame imo, dont go there more than a couple times a year anymore, they'll let ANYONE join :laughing: )
probably a couple others I have forgotten I joined over the years...

Not only are the above mentioned web forums good places to hang out and share info and ideas, but there are local clubs that have their own web pages. You might hunt some up in your own area and get involved on a personal level.

One that quickly comes to mind for me is www.cowtownmopars.com based in Fort Worth, Texas. They are a little to far away for me to be actively involved, but it's hard to find a friendlier group of folks than they are. Aaron needed to replace a missing segment of his Duster's wiring harness, and one of the Cowtown members we met at a drag race last year sent him the whole harness - free gratis.

I'm sure this is the case all over the country. Folks helping folks as much as they can, and our great group of Mopar nuts here is no exception.

Jerry

I think it is a great site to learn from.
It does not have near as much off the wall topics that have nothing to do with mopar on it. So I visit it daily. Plus, the people on it have really good knowledge on how to restore factory like cars. - that is what I am into...Factory appearing Mopars!
FAST Racing is another board that is good.

Yeap a member of the following:
Moparts don't visit very often because the issues I have with passwords and logging on. No one will help? Who's Unlawful? whatever
Dodge Forum.com
Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum Work related, plus I drive a CTD with 350hp
Multiple Mailing List MML Crazy old school email only, but everyone is very nice.
The Samba VW site hardcore air cooled with some waterpumper guys. Cool mostly for my Myers Manx
TDR hardcore Cummins site don't frequent that much 'cause I spending most of my surfing on FABO
I am also a member on a lot of other sites, because I work in the Automotive Aftermarket.

I joined a couple yrs. back but mostly to check out the parts for sale. Although Moparts does have a real good tech section. The bickering in the forums was something I didn't care to participate in so I have never posted there.

Other boards I'm on are:

Moparchat
Mymopar
BBD
FBBO
St.Louis area Mopars (SLAM)
Cuda-Challenger
Mopowerstyle
Motortopia
Mopar-tech net

Like Moparts I rarely post on other boards. Not that their not good boards. It just seems I find myself spending most of my time here.

I've been a member there longer than here.
But, i spend more time here.
The only thing I go over there for is the
A body stuff and the other for sale stuff.
Haven't had any time to visit either place
lately. Just to busy.

Oh I forgot I stop in at 72--77 B-vans, sweptline, and maybe another mopar board or two but very infrequently.
I used to go to BBD a LOT, but something happened there that pissed me off (I forgot what) and I don't bother there anymore.

I lurk LOTS of places. Moparts is just one.

Here
Big Block Dart
Carjunkie TV
C Body Drydock
Moparfins
Dodgepowerwagon.com
G503
Heavyequipmentforums.com
Corner-Carvers
Warbirds Resource Group
Red Power Magazine (Farmall Tractors)
Station Wagon Forums
Grassroots Motorsports
Jeep Commander.com
Antique Caterpillar enthusiast

And a bunch of email groups :)

No, I don't have much of a life sometimes! LOL!

Just here so I can catch up with AdamR's post's.:bootysha:
he douse look like Kyle Peti!!

Mr Twister, just to keep an eye on his headers, long tube 170/ .
Know I have more confidence that a member here will get it dun correctly.
slant forum .a couple times
I listed at cardomain but I have not figured out how to do it right.
my Valiant is still under the jeep section.:read2:

-
Back