Moparwedden Your Msg Box Is Full...

-

72_Durstya

Reaction score
Hey Moparwedden, had to respond back thru here cause your messge box is full. Hope you don't mind.

I haven't heard from him yet, thats not to say he won't call, just might not call till next week who knows. I sold this guy my front seatbelts aswell and recently noticed he forgot the top straps that buckle into the lap belt so I believe he should be calling back for those if anything.

I have however looked around to see if people still sell the adaptor set, in case I don't hear from the guy and can't get it from him. And they do still sell these kits found one on ebay for around $18.

This is the link. It's the same type of stuff that was on my colum. I'm sure they probably sell them new at local car shops but are probobly "Grant" brand.
Hope this helps and I will let you know if I still end up hearing from this guy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Gran...c0.m245&_trkparms=72:1171|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Yep That,s Basically What I Will Need Other Than Something Has To Be Bolted To The Outside Of The Wheel So The Chrome Center Cap Can Snap On To Cover The Center Of The Wheel. Keep Me Posted.

-
Back