More Ct. vicinity MoPar events '08

-

tom340

Reaction score
MoPar expo '08....Papa's Dodge swap meet sat 6/21 {you cant go 'cause were doin the Abody meet at Marcus) and car show Sunday 6/22/08. This is a revised date. I was at the last swap meet in '07 on saturday and it sucked bad. I heard the show on Sunday kicked *** so aint missing that.
If anyone has the date for the MoPar show in Great Barrington Mass (Tri-state Mopars) that would be cool to post.

yea Ted we have a thread going right here under these topics. Show was pretty good, almost 140 cars made it. I put a few select pics on my webshots and I think someone else is posting some more.

Weather permitting I'll be there with the car. Its actually pretty close to home for me.

You were right! HOT. Bogeys had Sam Adams on tap so I somehow managed to survive :) . I liked 2 things here: They didnt drag it out late, good location. The club was cool too-no politics. For an Xtra 5 singles I joined. The Xtreme heat and threat of wild storms kept about 1/2 the people home I heard them saying. I just made it home too, we had ice cube size hail at my house and @1 mile away you can see at least 30 trees blew over in a small area along rte 202 and 45. Someones yellow jeep got totaled. Also met some more cool A body folks from North Haven area-hopefully they find their way to FABO. Awesome B5 blue '71 Duster 340 4 spd. car.

-
Back