More Door Love! Let's see 'em.

-

swies

Wish I had more time.
Reaction score
I have been on this site for some time and I see lots of 2 doors.
I would like to see some more of those sleeper, long roof, more door land yachts.
IMHO, Mopar made some of the best Low and Slow, Sleeper capable cars out there.
So Please post your pics along with the combo for us to see.
Here is mine.
318 +.030
KB167
XE268H
Eddy Air Gap
Eddy 1405
Skip White "HEI"
Hooker Comp headers
Flowmaster 40's true duals turned down at rear axle
A904 with TF2
OEM Front Discs
8.25 SG 3.55:1
245-60R15 Rears
225-60R15 Front

0514152047a.jpg

Popmobile 5.jpg

Has a mild 440, 4 wheel disk, 355 track lok and a whole lot more.

Not an a-body but here's my '71 Fury sedan, I couldn't stand seeing it for sale on Craigslist for well over a month so I brought it home last August.
005.JPG

Low and Slow...
Love it. There is one down the street from me.
Old guy hasn't driven it in 10 years but won't even talk to me about selling it.

Future project.

The car was sold new at a small Dodge dealer right here in Russellville, Ky and for the most part it appears to be a pretty solid car! The interior is pretty well mint other than carpet (has a vinyl mat) seat covers and the headliner seams split. Should be a pretty easy project.

I have a 318 and a 904 I'm hoping to stuff into it sometime this year just to get it driving again but the ultimate plan is a SRT-4 engine, O/D trans and maybe rack and pinion steering to turn it into a fun, efficient, family cruiser once we have kids

image.jpg

Or I might pull the front clip and put it on a Duster body I have and build a super budget minded Duster to beat around with then put the rest of the Valiant in a corner of the shop for a later date. I bought the Duster and valiant from a local junkyard for $500 so I've got bout nothing in either one.

Last edited:
Not an A body but I'll be getting this off the side of the hill as soon as the ground freezes enough to get the truck and trailer onto

-
Back