More From The MATS

-
Here's a few pics I took of the cars in the shootout that our member BadAss71 won.........Congrats to the only A-Body in the group :cheers:

Who says you need an E or B body to get attention. :happy10:

Attachments

• Mopars At The Strip 2011 084.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 197
  • Mopars At The Strip 2011 085.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 188
  • Mopars At The Strip 2011 086.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 171
  • Mopars At The Strip 2011 087.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 193
I have to admit, I've never been more surprised in my life!! Thank you the Cannery and the MATS for a memory to last a lifetime.........My lil' Demon got an award :-D

Attachments

• Mopars At The Strip 2011 111.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 187
  • Mopars At The Strip 2011 061.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 185
  • Mopars At The Strip 2011 099.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 190
  • Mopars At The Strip 2011 063.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 187
Great pics C! And again congratulations on your award! It was an awesome time and I look forward to doing it again next year!

Great pics C! And again congratulations on your award! It was an awesome time and I look forward to doing it again next year!

It really was an awesome time despite the crappy weather. Thx again and congrats to you too!! That win for you was earned.....mine was just luck LOL. I already can't wait for next year.

Thank you so much for the pics C! Was so nice to hang out with you and your husband. I had a great time.

It was great to hang out with you too Burnt. Thanks for the cookies that I shouldn't have eaten LOL .... yum

I forgot to post some pics of taking a ride on the Hotchkis sponsored road course.....waaaay fun. You guys should have tried it too. I was LMAO when my driver Mike spun out and ran over a few cones :iconbigg::iconbigg:

Attachments

• Mopars At The Strip 2011 076.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 136
  • Mopars At The Strip 2011 078.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 150
  • Mopars At The Strip 2011 079.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Mopars At The Strip 2011 080.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 144
what a blast, maybe I'll join you guys in a few years when my boy gets a little older !

Attachments

• 003 (640x427).jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 130
Here's a few pics I took of the cars in the shootout that our member BadAss71 won.........Congrats to the only A-Body in the group :cheers:

Who says you need an E or B body to get attention. :happy10:

im hurt 6pck:poke:!! where is the picks of the slanty pits:dontknow:? we all liked your car:thumblef:...

great stuff c, it was a pleasure to meet u and yur hubby, really kewl u guys pitting next to us.........that demon put a smile on my face every time i looked at it......which was alot!!

have to tell mikey u have few pics posted up of his car, he'll get a kick out of that.......
higgs

i got there on friday morning i should have left thursday so i could see more mopars i am planning on being there with my 65 barracuda if i get it painted and driving. i wish there were more 64-66 barracudas but i only saw a few 5 or less. saw lots of 67-69 fishs there real nice to see all the mopars. 805/badass71 /az mopars freaks/all those who reside in phx metro area we need to set up a meet n greet and swap info so that way we can keep in touch thru out the year b4 next years events come around

i got there on friday morning i should have left thursday so i could see more mopars i am planning on being there with my 65 barracuda if i get it painted and driving. i wish there were more 64-66 barracudas but i only saw a few 5 or less. saw lots of 67-69 fishs there real nice to see all the mopars. 805/badass71 /az mopars freaks/all those who reside in phx metro area we need to set up a meet n greet and swap info so that way we can keep in touch thru out the year b4 next years events come around

agreed

what a blast, maybe I'll join you guys in a few years when my boy gets a little older !

It was an absolute blast!! That would be awesome to hang out for a few days......I'm calling it a plan :thumrigh:

im hurt 6pck:poke:!! where is the picks of the slanty pits:dontknow:? we all liked your car:thumblef:...

I'm sorry again 805 for not taking more pics. I should at least have gotten a couple of the slanty pits and your car #-o. Thanks buddy, and I promise to get pics next year, cause I'm goin' again :toothy7:

great stuff c, it was a pleasure to meet u and yur hubby, really kewl u guys pitting next to us.........that demon put a smile on my face every time i looked at it......which was alot!!

have to tell mikey u have few pics posted up of his car, he'll get a kick out of that.......
higgs

Right back at 'ya higgs. Thanks for being our neighbors for the weekend and the compliments on my Demon......:smile:. Maybe send the youtube link I just posted to Mikey. Great coverage of his beautiful car!!

Sounds like a great idea 65 CUDA. We did have a meet-n-greet of FABO members on Sat morning. Maybe we can arrange a get together at the Scottsdale Pavilions or one of the other shows sometime for the local members. It's always nice to meet more Mopar peeps. You're right, not many early A Cudas at all. Hopefully, yours will join us next year!!

I have to admit, I've never been more surprised in my life!! Thank you the Cannery and the MATS for a memory to last a lifetime.........My lil' Demon got an award :-D

Congrats C and B !!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't get any better than that.:salute::salute::salute:

Tony

-
Back