more pics of the 65

-

oldfart

Reaction score
trying to get this pic thing right, think I've got it now.

201373-R1-04-21A.jpg

201373-R1-02-23A.jpg

201373-R1-18-7A.jpg

201373-R1-20-5A.jpg

201373-R1-21-4A.jpg

thanks I looked long and hard to find it. little girl in texas got it when grandma passed thought it was ugly couldnt wait to get it traded off, thank GOD for little girls

She looks real good, the years have been kind. Original 273 with air? Nice. 8 3/4 rear? I guess some of the '65s were sorta half-Formula S's. I've got the build sheet for mine (see attachment), had all the Formula S goodies, but wasn't designated one. Guess the S came out in '66 (along with the stand-alone name "Barracuda"). Anybody know more about this?

detail

By the way, how do you post pics within your message?

Never mind on the pic advice. Just found the Administrator's directions in the archive...Thanks

Yea it has the 273 with the factory air, 13 inch tires, five on four inch lugs,8 3/4 rear end, original paint and interior alittle worn but not torn :headbang: \\:D/

you can not remptly link photos off of Yahoo, Try Linked Images or Photobucket.

That's a sweet looking car. Looks well cared for over the years. That little girl wouldn't happen to have a sister with an ugly '68 Hemi Dart? Probably not, just thought I'd ask. Do you have the fender tag, broadcast sheet, window sticker, or other cool paperwork? That's nice to have. If you have a fender tag, do you have a 30 under the AB, and a 1 under the E? Looks good and I know you're going to have fun with it. Nice find, congrats. Ray

ThePeoplesCar. Do you have a 31 under your AB?
Xanth. You must have found a 2 under the C.

The Formula S came out in 65.You could order the Commando 273 & the rally suspension on non S cars.The S pkg. included the Commando & the good suspension. The 8.75 rear end was optional,even on S cars.I know of a 65 with 273 2bbl.a/c & rally suspension.

-
Back