More Pictures, Almost Finished Duster 340

-

1971B7340

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the positve replies to the first picture of my 71 Duster 340. I will have the black 340 stripes on in a week or two, then it will just be all of the little detailing. Seems like it is never finished. Any thoughts on what it is worth? Also I have not seen any other Dusters in the B7 blue, is it an odd color from the factory? Neat thing is that it was a one owner and the title still shows new plus he had the original window sticker and dealer paperwork. the build sheet was in pieces but he did have it, but it is like putting a puzzel together. Anyway Thanks for the great response and more to come.
Mike

71 Duster1 small.jpg

71 Duster2 small.jpg

71 Duster4 small.jpg

Love that body style. I had a 72 Demon 340, and I'm trying to replicate one of those, if I can find one to work on.

What color code is that?

Love that body style. I had a 72 Demon 340, and I'm trying to replicate one of those, if I can find one to work on.

What color code is that?

Color Code is B7 (Evening Poly Blue)

Your Duster is beautiful! I rellay love the B7 blue. It's not too common, but is a real striking color. Your interior looks real nice, I love the two-tone seats, really brightens it up :thumbup:

Grant

Wow. Back when I was in middle school, I built a model that I painted up exactly like your car. It's what made me want a duster in the first place. Now that I'm in my mid 20's and have my own duster, it's cool to see a real version of the car that got me interested!

i really like this car alot! it is refreshing to see another color besides the same group of colors. very nice job on it. only thing i feel it needs now to really set it off is a set of chrome wheel well mouldings. i think the chrome really looks sharp with it and will set the sides off more. very nice job....

What color code is that?

hey chasb are you looking for a brown demon? or does it matter? what about does it need to be a 340? or does it matter? how high do you want to go on cost? let me know and i will look for one for you...

-
Back