More ?'s on 65 dart convertible..Help please

-

johnmucci

moparmucci
Reaction score
Ok, so I found out they don't repop the frt windshield gasket but turns out mine is in good shape, that being said where can I find the plastic chrome strip & lock clip that go in the middle of the gasket??? also, where is the best place to buy all the other weatherstripping I need?? would like just to order what I need from 1 vendor......thanks, John

I'm 98% sure 63-66 abody windshields are all the same, even convertibles.

the convertible windshield is the same as the others. there is a slight difference in the inside top part of the seal but you can use the gasket for a hardtop. weather stripping for the door and convertible top can be had through several different places Soft Seal, Steele and rubber. I don't think you can get every part at 1 place(or at least I couldn't get the windlace door seals) . I ended up using an outside vendor for the black windlace and it was only 2-3.00 per foot (2 10 ft sections) the quarter door seals and the window quarter seals I got off of ebay,but discovered that metro had them too!
the windshield locking strip doesn't have to be chrome,but you can get the chrome version here
http://www.classicindustries.com/mopar/parts/pw1042.html
hope this helps

-
Back