-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garner22

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Used Moroso electric water pump drive kit. Includes motor and motor pulley, belt, bracket and water pump pulley. Worked well when removed.
$25 plus shipping

How old is the setup? Any reason for selling it? and Any problems with it or missing hardware? Thanks

No clue on the age, as I bought it used also. It worked well when I removed it. Only reason for selling is because I am making my car a daily driver so I am selling all of my race stuff.

wow thanks never buying from you again.

I understand your frustration. We do try to sell in order around here, but sometimes it comes down to......

Do you want to talk about it or do you want to buy it?

It was only $25. You should have jumped on it if you really wanted it.

I go to college and Barely Work. I drive 50 miles a day thats 320 miles a week. A full tank of gas a week Gone. And I gotta eat and I dont make much money. I want to know if what Im buying is junk or not, every dollar matters. I was waiting for the last response and I was probably going to buy it.

"wow thanks never buying from you again"

Sorry if you were offended but I answered all of your questions immediately. I waited almost 3 hours for a response from you after I answered your last question. At that point another member sent me a message that they wanted it and were willing to pay immediately. I try to sell to people in the order that they respond but I am not going to play 20 questions with somebody over a $25 part when somebody else is ready to buy. You say you "probably" would have bought it. You never once said you definately wanted it. Best of luck finding the part you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back