Moroso Valve covers.

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Just pick up a set of Moroso valve covers with matching 14 inch breather.There is no baffles for the pcv valve,there is no were under to screw in a baffles.So does any 1 know of a grommet i could use that works with my stock pcv valve.I have a grommet left over from moroso that has a slit in the bottom,but my pcv valve does not fit.

The real thin aluminum ones? IMHO they are the worst valve covers ever made. Too thin, and too flimsy to not leak. I'm not surprised they have no provision for PCV baffles. They were mostly used on race cars where they were trying to save weight and, obviously, had regular breathers installed by the racers.

The real thin aluminum ones? IMHO they are the worst valve covers ever made. Too thin, and too flimsy to not leak. I'm not surprised they have no provision for PCV baffles. They were mostly used on race cars where they were trying to save weight and, obviously, had regular breathers installed by the racers.
the stamped alum valve covers on the hemi`s were leakers too. we went back to the steel covers. (BACK THEN) you can buy all kinds of baffled pcv grommits , keep looking.

Check them over real good... Cudachick found a burr on one of the holes that could fall off and damage an engine....

There's a thread on it somewhere...

Make sure that you remove it if yours has it...

The ones I got are steel stamp heavy

-
Back