morpower cam

-
I built a friend's 225 slant six with that cam. It is a good cam and with over-sized intake and exhaust valves, small 4 bbl cam, a stall converter
and hot ignition, header or real dual exhaust, it makes a nice running engine.

The particular engine I built for my friend using the 342 cam, I modified a ThermoQuad carb and adapter and mounted the T.Q. on a re-popped Hyper Pak
intake. The car drives as nice as a 1bbl 225 and turns heads when the hood is open.

Here is a pic of the engine sporting the T.Q. carb and Dutra split two piece exhaust manifold and Hyper Pak intake:

PICT1220.JPG

You have camitus,Erson 280,270 has been recomended to you SEVERAL times,if they are out of blanks have one re ground to those specs by Oregon cams,I run that cam in my car and it is in the 12s,all motor,stock .60 over lower end,ported head ,600 holley,stock valve train,headers.10.7 compression,With your skills and car I would think you could have a very respectable 15 second car.Guzzi Mark

You have camitus,Erson 280,270 has been recomended to you SEVERAL times,if they are out of blanks have one re ground to those specs by Oregon cams,I run that cam in my car and it is in the 12s,all motor,stock .60 over lower end,ported head ,600 holley,stock valve train,headers.10.7 compression,With your skills and car I would think you could have a very respectable 15 second car.Guzzi Mark

im with madmax! Erson all the way. thats what im running .510 246 dur @ .050 and 108 LSA.

also hey MAX, what kinda valve-train upgrades u have? i would like to get roller rockers

I built a friend's 225 slant six with that cam. It is a good cam and with over-sized intake and exhaust valves, small 4 bbl cam, a stall converter
and hot ignition, header or real dual exhaust, it makes a nice running engine.

The particular engine I built for my friend using the 342 cam, I modified a ThermoQuad carb and adapter and mounted the T.Q. on a re-popped Hyper Pak
intake. The car drives as nice as a 1bbl 225 and turns heads when the hood is open.

Here is a pic of the engine sporting the T.Q. carb and Dutra split two piece exhaust manifold and Hyper Pak intake:

That inatke is massive !!!

can any one tell me what they know about morpower cam the one i might buy the part # is p4529342

All the MP cams are discontinued.

If all you're looking for is something that sounds bad, watch E-Bay until you find the MP cam that the part number ends in 343. You won't find a cam that sounds badder than that.

-
Back