most ridiculous trade for your mopar

-
the comment i hear the most is, "sweet! its the car from death proof! want to sell it? ill give you $1200 for it"

idk why, but everybody thinks its only worth 12-1500. i just tell them that i have triple that amount in it and it would take about 20 grand before i even thought about selling it. and anybody that would pay 20 grand for my p.o.s duster would have to be crazy. and i dont know about you, but i refuse to sell my car to a crazy person.

Thought that was a Nova in Death Proof? Would make sence if you got a Duster. Most mix the two up.

Back in '78 I traded a slightly crashed '71 roadrunner, air grabber, pistol grip 4 speed, for $400 cash and a JVC amp... man! I wish I had that car today!

a chevy friend of mine had a 70 Challenger that he tore apart to "rebuild". I offered him $150 to take everything out of his garage... he took the deal and i put it back together. I think he lost on that one.

Sometime back in the 1980's an idiot friend of mine (he's a good guy, just don't know what he was thinkin' at the time) traded an original slightly wrecked but driveable 1970 Charger R/T 440 6 Pack 4 speed car for a rebuilt big block (I think it was a 383) to put in his other 70 Charger that he had bought when he was in high school while it was still under warranty. He had decided to fix up the high school car. I thought he was crazy at the time (still do). He had done the deal before I knew about it or I would've tried to stop him.

i got my twister on ebay right now, and someone just offered me a restored 192?'s john deere tractor!. lol, yea, right. what the heck would i do with that??????????????

Take it to the tractor pulls that are so popular in Va. (or at least they used to be)

a case of beer and 2 fat whores.... lol all kidding aside the dummest trade ive had offered is a few pills for a #s matching 340 duster.... i dont even do drugs...

once i was working on my scamp and i guy pulls up in a 69 hemi charger, no he didnt offer it to me, but he looked at the scamp and said with a straight face ill give you $150 bucks for it, my daughter needs a car.... i sad F#$% off man, vie already got a few grand into that car and im not even done yet. i thought someone else with a mopar would've been smarter than that but i guess not. im thinking that he was just some rich douce who had his midlife crisis

-
Back