Motor Mounts for a 75 360 in a 68 Dodge Dart

-

dodgegtdart68

Reaction score
I think I'm having motor mount issues. As stated I have a 1975 360 in my 1968 Dart. Does anyone have pics of what I need ??? Also is a 74 & 75 360 engine have the same exhaust ports ??

Post photos of what you have. After 73 spool mounts are used and don’t fit on biscuit mounts.

Not sure what you mean by exhaust ports question. If your asking about valve size, yes, most likely, unless your heads have been swapped to a 2.02 head. Or will headers fit?

More info provided or detailed question, the better responses will be...

Post photos of what you have. After 73 spool mounts are used and don’t fit on biscuit mounts.

Not sure what you mean by exhaust ports question. If your asking about valve size, yes, most likely, unless your heads have been swapped to a 2.02 head. Or will headers fit?

More info provided or detailed question, the better responses will be...

I meant will 74 manifolds fit on a 75 360 eng ?? When I'm looking at exhàust stuff it seems the years end at 1974

360 in a 1972 Dart.

20210528_180841.jpg

I have a '76 360 from a motorhome in my '68 Dart... My Dart already had a 360 in it when I got it and I just re-used those brackets because the motorhome brackets were a little different. I am also using the same biscuit style mount that came in the Dart. I don't remember it being too much trouble to install

P.S. The original 360 in my dart had the later "smog heads" with the additional holes by the exhaust port (they were tapped and plugged by previous owner) and the newer 360 did not... The same exact headers bolted up in the same spot so yes, they will have the same exhaust ports

I have a '76 360 from a motorhome in my '68 Dart... My Dart already had a 360 in it when I got it and I just re-used those brackets because the motorhome brackets were a little different. I am also using the same biscuit style mount that came in the Dart. I don't remember it being too much trouble to install

P.S. The original 360 in my dart had the later "smog heads" with the additional holes by the exhaust port (they were tapped and plugged by previous owner) and the newer 360 did not... The same exact headers bolted up in the same spot so yes, they will have the same exhaust ports

Thank you

-
Back