Motown Missile & others @ Henderson, NC This Weekend, Oct 19-21

-
Me and a few other MOPAR cars will be driving down Saturday morning . Weather is looking perfect ! Any other members going ?

Would love to go but just found out about it today and wasn't planning on coming back from college. I live about 35 minutes east of Henderson.

Would love to go but just found out about it today and wasn't planning on coming back from college. I live about 35 minutes east of Henderson.

Sorry to hear that. I have been out of town for quite awhile, so wasn't on top of it. Almost forgot it myself.

Yes ! Will be cruising down with my buddy and his '68 hemi 4spd GTX. We are leaving here around 5AM. Hopefully be there somewhat early !

65-440, I didn't see you there today. Sorry I missed you, the place was kinda crazy, great show though. Did you make it down?

Oh yeah, i was there ! Place was nuts, i think that had to be the biggest "cruise in" I've ever been too ! Will def be there next year. We were parked on the end where the stage was. My feet were killing me from all that walking, then my 3hr drive back ! ... Well worth it, will post pics today ..

-
Back