Moved the cuda inside

-

nwdart

Reaction score
Picked up this 69 340 4speed console formula s car Monday, moved stuff around put the 69 318 cuda outside. Painted exhaust manifolds last night with manifold grey a por 15 product and curred them on top of the wood stove. New exhaust system from accurate exhaust showed up today hope to be driving her Sunday if all goes well. Nwdart.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 228
Cool !!! Is that a B7 car???

Very nice Rich, what did they hit you for on the exhaust? I guess this means I will be taking a road trip in the near future! To the islands Mun! PS I would die for your garage!

Hi rocky ,exhaust was 1120.00 shipped. It is fit for the 4 speed and the tips go over the pipes so no restriction like ma mopars. All in all could not be happier with this car,floors and frame are perfect paint is 30 years old. Last owner had it since 2001 and he got it from second owner. Console for the 4 speed is just plain sexy! . Have to work half of the day tomorrow then getting after it. When I made the deal last Sunday night I had to rework Mondays schedule ,load the trailer up and leave at 5am. Do not think I slept more than 3 hours I was so exited. After working so hard on the 71 last couple months can not believe I jumped so quick on this but if I did not it would have been wish I did not let that one get away type of deals. No rush to restore it as it is still in total surviver condition now ,totally cool in my book. Nwdart.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 176
Check out how nice the original rear carpet is. Friggin unreal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 167
Car was pretty optioned out, bummer no fender tag but on the other hand if it had one I probably could not have afforded the car. buying back the a56 hood I sold to Jon last year ,no tag means I can add to it without getting scolded. Gonna be a period correct cuda with dog dishes. Gotta love it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 145
Car was pretty optioned out, bummer no fender tag but on the other hand if it had one I probably could not have afforded the car. buying back the a56 hood I sold to Jon last year ,no tag means I can add to it without getting scolded. Gonna be a period correct cuda with dog dishes. Gotta love it.

I would remove the entire interior to look for a build sheet. I have found them on the back side of the glovebox liner, back seat sections, behind the bucket seat backs, even under the carpet! I would search high and low for that baby ! Nice car :glasses7:

Replaced both motor mounts since I had to lift the motor up to get the manifolds in. Installed the new accurate exhaust system, very impressed with there product came with everything and everything fit with no modifications. Gas tank was empty ,that was a bonus. Put new filter on primed the line, put some gas in the carb turned over 5 -6 times and fired right up all is good. For the not so good before I fired it checked all fluids radiator was down couple of inches added antifreeze and it leaked out bottom of bell housing. Hoping just freeze plug, by how much came out. Thought I would be going for a cruise down the driveway but instead I get to drive it around to the back bay of the shop and pull the 4 speed old school with out a lift lol. Anyone change out the rear freeze plugs while motor is still in car. Or should I pull motor and trans together. Hate going backwards that's whack! Nwdart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 92
-
Back