Moving back to virginia

-

DUSTERDOWNS

Reaction score
NEXT WEEK I WILL BE MOVING BACK TO MY HOME STATE OF VIRGINIA. IT HAS BEEN A LONG 6 YEARS OUT HERE IN ILLINOIS AND IT HAS NEVER BEEN HOME, MOVED TO WIFE HERE TO BE CLOSER TO THE GRANDKIDS AND THEN THEY TRANSFER TO TEXAS. I HAVE FOUND A JOB AT GEMNI TRANSPORT A SISTER COMPANY OF LOVE'S TRUCK STOPS. I WILL BE DRIVING A TRANSPORT TANKER SERVICING THE SKIPPERS TRUCK STOP. THE REALLY NICE PART IS I WILL BE 7 MILES FROM VIRGINIA MOTORSPORT PARK AND WILL HAVE 11 ACRES FOR A BODY MEMBERS TO PARK THEIR MOTORHOME OR CAMPERS ON SHOULD THEY NEED A PLACE TO STAY IF THEY NEED WHILE VISITING THE AREA. OTHER THAN DOUBLING MY YEARLY INCOME AND A SHORTER WORK WEEK I WILL BE ABLE TO OFFER BACK TO SOME OF THE FINE FOLKS THAT HELPED ME WHILE I WAS BUILDING MY MOPAR. I TRULY HOPE TO MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS IN THE DINWIDDIE VA. AREA.
:burnout:STEVE

The Richmond area is a great place to live. I worked for a few years in the Chicagoland area and although I love it and have been a Bears fan for many years I missed Virginia. Welcome back.....

Steve,

Good to read you are moving to a place that will make you happier.

Enjoy the new surroundings and have fun!

Rob

Thanks guys i can't wait to meet some new a-body members back home. Crackback you are welcome at my home anytime, just make sure you bring all your mopar knowledge with you. I'll furnish the ice tea

Hi Steve,

Welcome back to Virginia:cheers:. The Greater Richmond Metro area has been very good to my family.

I'm about an hour NE of VMP.
(BTW, watch out for the speed traps in/around Emporia...)

Fortunately, you're just in time for Mopar Madness 2012.

burg

Attachments

• 2012MoparMadnessAd_for_mag_pdf.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 82
-
Back