26" radiator,no leaks,gc, $70
dr side door w/window & reg. no rust, $50
top of door/quarter chrome,driver quality,$ 20
drip rail mouldings,driver quality,$30
rear qtr windows with reg. $ 25 each
front tinted w/s gd shape $ 75
back glass gd shape $75
3 groove crank pulley $20
(2) fan shrouds: 1 pn 3691909 out of scamp,$ 25 ! pn 2998325 out of 71 340 duster,$45
17" flex fan $15
man steering box w/ pit man arm $ 60
rear window defog. w/ factory dash switch $40
9" ford rear end 3:55 gears w/detroit locker $200, or trade for bbp 8 3/4 axles. was mounted in the scamp.
front fiberglass bumper no cracks needs finishing $ 40
a/c dash controls $25
disc brake set up bbp $300
Also other parts pm with yor needs
all parts plus shipping prefer pick up on the large stuff, located in upstate N.Y. 13501

ill take the fan shroud with the part # 3691909 if its not broken. how much shipped to 17813? also do you take paypal? thanks,mike.

Is the radiator OEM? If so, what's the number on the top tank? Any dents? Auto or manual?

Pics of the defogger?

What color is the interior?

My zip is 92081.

Is the radiator OEM? If so, what's the number on the top tank? Any dents? Auto or manual?

Pics of the defogger?

What color is the interior?

My zip is 92081.

Radiator is not mopar oem, it is for automatic trans no dents, interior was gold prev.owner dyed panels black,will try to post pics today

ill take the fan shroud with the part # 3691909 if its not broken. how much shipped to 17813? also do you take paypal? thanks,mike.

mike ,no pay pal. I prefer postal m.o. let me know if you still want it,I'll try to find out shipping cost today

kg340, PM replied still 1st in line for sharktooth grill, dizzy/wire/ and 22" shroud thank you sir:mrgreen:

I'm interested 1n the oil dipstick1and tube, and the windshield washer system with the spray tubes and tank also the inside lower dash vents, radiator overflow tank, and vacuum amplifier. does it have rear defogger blower ststem . thanks JEFF 12065

Jeff, keeping the dip stick and tube for my 340, washer system gone,I do have the overflow tank,and rear defog /w dash switch and wiring, not sure what the vac. amp is but i have the whole heater box

kg, shroud arrived today looks great thanks for the great packaging and quick shipping! It's been a pleasure! -Dan (PS, keep me posted about the MSD wires still interested in those...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back