[SOLD] Moving sale lots more to come

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
1970 340 rallye gauges. 150 speedo, performance indicator works. All gauges tested and sweep, circuit boards and pins intact. Headlight, wiper (not pictured), heater controls and cigarette lighter intact. Radio area cut for aftermarket. PULLED FROM A 1970 SWINGER THAT WAS TOO FAR GONE TO SAVE.SEPT 2013. $225 OR BEST CASH OFFER. SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED. I RATHER NOT STORE FOR 15 YEARS. HIT ME UP ON ANYTHING LISTED OR NOT...

Attachments

• 1970 rallye (1).JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 320
  • 1970 rallye (2).JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 314
  • 1970 rallye (3).JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 310
  • 1970 rallye (4).JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 318
  • 1970 rallye (5).JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 333
  • 1970 rallye (6).JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 322
Any side marker lights fora 70 Duster. Need fronts worse than rears.

Thanks!
not sure whats left of those but i will dig. i am trying to sort and clear years of parts to help my brother list and sell once i leave in january/february. what doesn't sell including the cars will go in barn for 15 years until my contract is up.

i will get back to you on this

how about a 69 cuda drivers side grill shell with light, a body chrome sport mirror passenger side.

I'm still waiting on pictures of the dash vents. are you still selling? I've sent a couple pm's without a response back.

seat belts for pick up?

do you have a nice 70-72 dart hood?

prefer 72 with scoop holes for Demon
would like to come and visit and look

seat belts for pick up? yes i have 70

do you have a nice 70-72 dart hood? yes i have mint red rust free

prefer 72 with scoop holes for Demon no scoop hole left
would like to come and visit and look
sure i will send ya pm with my info

I pm'd you my email.
got it still looking for pass side

PM'd you my phone number...just want to verify you received it bc I don't think I got a call from you this weekend.
got it just hell weekend / week @ work with all trucks gelling up in the sub zero temps. i will make time to call ya

hello, I need both sides....with buy, thanks
pm replied

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back