Moving to Chicago

-
Daves69, God we were almost neighbors, I lived at 45th and Rockwell above Rockwell Lounge. My paper route ran from 43rd to 47th and Western Ave to California. That was a lot of area to cover, especially on Sunday mornings when the news paper was 3" thick plus the snow in the winter. Can't tell you how many wagons I wore out. Hey, PM me if you ever want to reminisce the really good old days. BTW I still have not been able to get an animated car like the one you have on your post. I had written you before about it. Brian

I don't want to jinx myself but- being born, raised, and still residing in this hell hole, my house closes Friday, and I'm taking my *** and my hemi dart to Arizona. I always said I would live here until the Cubs won the World Series. How stupid was that? 58 years of watching the downward spiral. For those of you that said big city government handouts are a big reason for low life's, you are correct. Whoever said send in the armed troops and we'll see how tough they are, you meant the troops right. Cause these gangbangers will kill them too, and would love a good challenge. Good Riddance you sanctuary **** hole!!!

-
Back