-
Just one more bud =D> Post away :happy1:

Yes rainX is a great product that works wonders =D>

I bet Cliff is saving that 4 thousandth post for something special :glasses7:

Just one more bud =D> Post away :happy1:

Yes rainX is a great product that works wonders =D>

I bet Cliff is saving that 4 thousandth post for something special :glasses7:

No memike I just blew that one LOL:glasses7:

Drive safe and remember the Mopar Gods are watching over you and your family!

Just put on a couple of coats of RainX. You'll be fine.
Rain X is some pricey stuff for just rubbing alcohol.Get some rubbing alcohol at the local pharmacy and use that, works for me.
But the Rain X :blob: does have a better buzzzzz....LOL
TXDart

Rain X is some pricey stuff for just rubbing alcohol.Get some rubbing alcohol at the local pharmacy and use that, works for me.
But the Rain X :blob: does have a better buzzzzz....LOL
TXDart

Do you drink it? YIPEEE:blob:

All I have is lap belts in my van which is what it came with.
Let King drive when you get to the OK border...........
Lap belts are legal.
If you are worried about it, tear out a seat belt out of an old car glue it to a coat hanger and glue it to your shirt so it appears to be a shoulder belt...
Of course,you would have to change shirts when stopping for stuff...
TXDart

Let King drive when you get to the OK border...........
Lap belts are legal.
If you are worried about it, tear out a seat belt out of an old car glue it to a coat hanger and glue it to your shirt so it appears to be a shoulder belt...
Of course,you would have to change shirts when stopping for stuff...
TXDart

I'm not worried as soon Ican I will be getting rid of that van

That van is earning it keep right now,you might just keep it till you find something better.Closing down the shop,had enough of paperwork for today, holler at ya in a few.
Martin
TXDart

That van is earning it keep right now,you might just keep it till you find something better.Closing down the shop,had enough of paperwork for today, holler at ya in a few.
Martin
TXDart

I plan on keeping it until I can find a truck.

All I have is lap belts in my van which is what it came with.
that works they still mite pull u over ... the time i get it is when im in one of the dakotas i puled over one time in the val i called him a dum *** told him the car didnt even come with belts im the one who put them in and he shut up :glasses7:

Sorry I have not been here much lately. Been working my *** off. Drinking 14 hr energy shots in the morning and working late into the night and driving LOTS of hours. I am taking off tomorrow after working 15 straight days in a row. i had dwindled my calls down to about 30 installs and the stores had a sale this weekend and now i am back up to 64 installs. If you get tired try those 14 hr energy shooters!!! Man`they will wake you up!!!

Sorry I have not been here much lately. Been working my *** off. Drinking 14 hr energy shots in the morning and working late into the night and driving LOTS of hours. I am taking off tomorrow after working 15 straight days in a row. i had dwindled my calls down to about 30 installs and the stores had a sale this weekend and now i am back up to 64 installs. If you get tired try those 14 hr energy shooters!!! Man`they will wake you up!!!

I will give it a shot is it in those multi colored bottles?

-
Back