MP aluminum master cylinder help

-

dart76

Reaction score
Ill be installing a mp aluminum mastercylinder the 1 3/32 on my 76 dart which now as power brakes that don't work. Plus I want the extra room. Does anybody have any helpfull tips on installing, I also have the adjustable push rod with it. And is anyone using this mastercylinder, and how do you like it.

I don't have a MP master cylinder, but I do have the adjustable brake push rod, and on that, I can comment. When I swapped over from drums to discs all around, I thought I could use the original brake rod so I didn't bother to change it. The car was difficult to push around in the garage and it turned out that the brakes weren't released completely 'cause the original brake rod was too short. The adjustable one is a genuine 'ting of beauty.

Should be a bolt in as long as you got the master cylinder adapter and you're getting rid of the power booster. Be careful when you try to bend the lines to reach the master without the booster. If possible you might want to get the lines for a manual brake car.

-
Back