MP3 Player Question

-

de69cuda

Reaction score
What is the easiest MP3 player that you've used? My boys are in their High School Marching Band, and I'm looking to buy some music and load it onto a MP3 player to leave at the Bingo Hall where the Performing Arts Booster's run a Bingo session - our only fund raiser. I'll rip the music and load it - leaving the CD's at the Bingo Hall to comply with the copyright laws (we don't need to get sued by the music industry!) So I'm looking for recommendations for the easiest MP3 player for other parents to use to play music before the Bingo games start. I've heard that the Sony Walkman players are easy to use - any other suggestions?

ive always liked the sansa models
relatively cheap, good quality, easy to use and most of em come with a radio function...suck on that ipod!

Checked in with my techy expert (teenage daughter!) and she recommends a 4th Gen Nano Shuffle. She loves hers...it's little, but not so small you lose it, touch screen, lots of memory, good sound, organizes music easily and shuffles music well if you want it to (hence the name). She's a band kid and pretty practical with her money (she bought it with her own $$). It was around $100 2-3 yrs ago...good luck in your search. She said there's a lot of good one's out there, but she's been very happy with her purchase. Hope her opinion helps you! Good luck!

ive always liked the sansa models
relatively cheap, good quality, easy to use and most of em come with a radio function...suck on that ipod!

Agreed, I have this one and it is very easy to put music on it and functions quite well for the money.

Attachments

• sansa-mp3-player1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 87
Agreed, I have this one and it is very easy to put music on it and functions quite well for the money.

I won a brand new ipod (was a 16 gig I think, cant remember) at a church function one day
after 2 weeks of owning it I traded it heads up for the exact same sansa as you posted

I absolutely hated the ipod, there is absolutely no user friendliness with it
(no drag and dropping files with the ipod, you need to install iTunes on your computer and let big brother in on what you play) and what really bothered me about the ipod was the inability to organize podcasts on a chronological order (if I downloaded a week worth of podcast it would play them backwards, Friday, Thursday, Wednesday, Tuesday and finally Monday)
the sansa is MUCH more user friendly

(mark340, im about twice the age of your tech expert which may be why she could work with the shuffle better then me, or it could be a newer/better version then I had)

yeah, a 5 dollar generic cell phone case is just as good for carrying these around as a 30 dollar name brand purpose build MP3 player case

-
Back