Mr. 4 Speed

-

jacko241

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I got the chance to meet Herb McCandless and listen to his seminar at the Florida Mopar Association show last week. What great guy and absolute treasure for the Mopar community. Check out his 4 part documentary on Youtube titled "Mr. 4 Speed".

IMG_5009.JPG

For some reason I thought Herb passed away several years ago . Good to know he is still around ! He walked me thru a W2 build back in the 90s and introduced me to vendors like Norris rockers and Tubular Automotive headers headers.

I never miss Herb's workshop at Carlisle - great funny stories and great info on keeping your cars on the road... He'll answer your questions and not leave you feeling like an idiot. He's just a down home kinda guy.

He is a great guy. Loves to talk about cars. I sat on bus with him on a New Orleans tour and would have rather listened to him than the tour guide. He goes to the NOLA show every year. He brings his 300c convertible and hangs out just like everyone else. If you ever get a chance to go to that show it is well worth it. They know how to treat people at that show. One day of city tours and the next day a car show and a few parties in between. He is always there talking to someone.

-
Back