-

1qwikScamp

Reaction score
here are the pics for ya that is a craftsman 3/8 wrench fits right in there

100_0876.jpg

100_0877.jpg

100_0878.jpg

100_0879.jpg

i used a die grinder and a wet towel to keep the out side cool so not to blister the paint took the wheel off and laid in the floor and trimmed on it untill the it looked good and then tried the wheel to see if it cleared

Looks good but I think you may be in for a surprise though when you do a hard corner. The tire/wheel stays in the same plane as the spring/axle housing all of the time but changes as the body leans on corners/ wavy roads. I have 1/2 inch on mine and on a hard corner can still peel rubber off the tire on the fender lip. Getting special offset wheels made up to move everything in board more. a 3/4 inch clearance on th spring side is plenty but to be safe you need at lest an inch on the fender lip.

Larry

yeah i dont think a dermel will get it and mine do not rub at all even hard cornering unless i have some extra weight in the car if its just me its fine and it really dont even rub when my girl is with me she just weighs like 120 or so but like if any of my buddies my sise or bigger are riding it will scrub on mountain roads and hard corners

-
Back