-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68cuda78

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Im reposting due to not be able to add photo so hope I dont get in trouble.I have a set of Summit brand racing 15x8x5.5 backspacing wheels for sell with a set Of MT ET Street radials on them for 500.00 bucks . The wheels are the Quick 8 polished wheels and they are basically new on about 50 miles on them and 10 passes at the track . I have around over 700 invested in these but would take 500.00 rims are basically free. I will try and get pick on tomorrow . If I cant post one just pm me and I will email one of the tires and rims

Attachments

• phpdQ2uZqPM.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 376
  • php7rls6oPM.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 385
One tire has a 4 inch slit in sidewall from my ladder bar breaking and tire got a small cut on sidewall but it didnt and will not hurt anything . Everything is brand new (almost)

Think I may have one alreay so how do I post it on this listing instead of making a new one

If I email it to you can you post it. I always have problems tring to add a pic to a post

If I email it to you can you post it. I always have problems tring to add a pic to a post

Don't use the quick reply. Click on "go advanced" right below the quick reply box and a drop down box that allows you to upload pics will appear below the reply box. Just have to scroll down to it.

pic of slit , rubber sliver is still attached but hard to see in a small pic. I can email a full size one with better detail

Attachments

• phprK2LIfPM.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back