Muffler recommendations

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
318 with Hooker Comp headers currently running Cherry Bomb glass packs. I don't want glass packs anymore, does anyone have any recommendations for a certain type of Flowmasters that are still loud but not glass pack loud? Like something that sounds cleaner? Also I don't have a lot of money right now so perhaps something not super pricey. Thanks.

There are flowmaster copies available now for around $30ea. Thrush chambered and Force but they are the loader 40 series versions of flowmasters. The quietest flowmasters are more expensive, 50, and 70 BigBlock series.

I use Dynomax Super Turbos. 2.25"

318 with a mild cam, Dual exhaust off the stock manifolds.

DSCN2133Medium.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud8mci4rjFU

i took the flowmaster 40's off my dart, they are for sale. probably about 1,500 miles on them. They are loud though. I'd like $100 for the pair plus shipping.

Steve

I had the Flowmaster 50 series mufflers on a big block car with 2.5" tubing all the way out the back and I still thought they were too loud. If you like it loud then the 50`s might be a good choice for you but then again it shouldn`t be too hard to find a loud muffler. :burnout:

-
Back