Multi-Quote

-

pacuda59

pacuda59
Reaction score
I see folks quoting just a few lines to respond to and i'm assuming that's multi-quoting. How do you go about doing that?

Thanks

Back again....

I just tried to reply to a paragraph. I highlighted the paragraph of choice and hit the multi-quote icon and then hit reply and the entire post came up.

Back again....

I just tried to reply to a paragraph. I highlighted the paragraph of choice and hit the multi-quote icon and then hit reply and the entire post came up.
test

Hit the "+" button next to the quotes you want to grab. Then click add reply....
test

I see folks quoting just a few lines to respond to and i'm assuming that's multi-quoting. How do you go about doing that?

Thanks
test

I think you mean, that instead of this:
Back again....

you want something like this:
the entire post came up.

In which case, you just have to delete the unwanted text from inside the quote.

Thanks
didnt mean to threadjack you, ive never been able to figure it out either

Hit the "+" button next to the quotes you want to grab. Then click add reply....
thanks!!

you can enter the text above
or below

another test

Thanks
and you put them in any order. now i just need to figure out how to enter text between pics

lmao... i found it easier to press the + quote on whatever one you want and then on the last one hit quote instead of the + quote. then you insert your quote and then hit post quick reply.

lmao... i found it easier to press the + quote on whatever one you want and then on the last one hit quote instead of the + quote. then you insert your quote and then hit post quick reply.

Just proved it...

-
Back