Muscle Cars!

-
hey tony...

thanks for the posting. i have seen some of the films but putting them all together is very entertaining. i remember seeing some of the ads on tv 45 years ago. i remember 1964-1971 very well. big engines, crazy graphics, smoking tires - they all just seemed "normal" to all us kids then. little did we know at the time that we were living through a historic time of auto production that would never be repeated. yea, there are some great cars out today but "back in the day" no one carred about gas miliage and the car companies were literally spending millions of dollars on producing cars that were faster and faster and looked even more outragious every model year.

i enjoyed the link...

hey tony...

yea, there are some great cars out today but "back in the day" no one carred about gas miliage and the car companies were literally spending millions of dollars on producing cars that were faster and faster and looked even more outragious every model year.

It's so hard this day and age to tell one new car from the other, as they most all look alike!

Loved the video and was lucky to grow up in those times and owning a handfull or two of some of the ones shown. (not mentioning brands though! LOL)

Love that air grabber opening up.

I found it on you tube too [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPMSrRF54j4"]Tribute to Musclecars 1964-1974 - YouTube[/ame]

Watched it again today while I made Brunch .. Thanks for a groovy post Tony

It's so hard this day and age to tell one new car from the other, as they most all look alike!

Depends what you're use to or what you grew up with. My wife for instance (22 years old, new grew up around classics and doesn't know much about em) can't pick out the differences between a 67-69 barracuda and a 67-76 dart. At the Nats she started trying to learn what's what and got a fair amount right by the time we were done, she know the challengers now :D but then with newer cars she can I.D. em easier. So ig its all in what you're use to.

-
Back