Musclepalooza 14

-

tom340

Reaction score
Hey MoPar Clown went looking for ya in the pits a couple times. We did get to see you bust into the 12's with the 'Cuda (12.77 @107) but that was the only run I managed to see. HUMID!

Did you run the Duster, Tom?
I wish I could have gone.
My son and I went 2 weeks ago for the Dover Reunion & N.E.T.O. meet. GREAT day.
Next trip will be for Mopars At The Valley in 3 weeks. Can't wait already!

Congrats Mopar Clown.

George

Did you run the Duster, Tom?
I wish I could have gone.
My son and I went 2 weeks ago for the Dover Reunion & N.E.T.O. meet. GREAT day.
Next trip will be for Mopars At The Valley in 3 weeks. Can't wait already!

Congrats Mopar Clown.

George

Hey George....Nope didnt run it, somethings up w/brakes right now maybee real wheel cyl? Put the Duster in the car show, and took 2nd Place Plymouth :) One of our other FABO members also won the car show with his Dart GTS 383. He's from Danbury, Ct. and this car is freakin awesome top to bottom. Says he doesnt post much-maybee he'll see this and pop in.

Missed the Dover reunion, I heard that was nice. Planning on making the run up to Mopars in the Valley also, R-U driving the Dart up??

Hey guys
Car ran great all weekend,2nd time ever running at a legal event and wen't to the final round and was a Duster I lost too(was runner up)but was a great feeling.
Doug
Heres a pic of me and my boy in the winners circle and that was one of the best days of my life.

Attachments

• 319013_10150781773015043_161405340042_20594486_6160338_n.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 167
Hey guys
Car ran great all weekend,2nd time ever running at a legal event and wen't to the final round and was a Duster I lost too(was runner up)but was a great feeling.
Doug
Heres a pic of me and my boy in the winners circle and that was one of the best days of my life.

Doug, thats awesome. Nice to see MoPars finish #1 and #2 :) I was at the far end of the track and saw you and the Duster blast by.

Cool pic guys! Congratulations again!

Tom, Not taking the Dart. Still has slicks on it, and the 456 gears is unhappy with 115 miles of highway. I'll be there in my truck. See ya there. Congrats on the 2nd place.

George

Congrats Doug.I took second place in my class with the A100 but I didn,t know they were taking pics.

Congrats Doug.I took second place in my class with the A100 but I didn,t know they were taking pics.

Congrats to you also Tom
By the way that has to be one of the coolest A-100s I have ever seen.
It will go down as one of my favorite days ever

-
Back