Musclepalooza at Lebanon Valley dragway

-

moparclown

Reaction score
Any of you guys going?Its this coming weekend Sunday the 26th.
Hope to see a good Mopar turnout
See ya in the staging lanes:cheers::burnout:

The son and I should be there. May take the dart for the road trip if it's just the two of us. Will look for you guys. Fanofpetty are you racing or bringing the bird for the show?

I'll be there if it doesn't get rained out Sunday, and right now it don't sound good. Can't make it on the rain date.

I'm headed down for the 8/31-9/1 weekend for the nostalgia weekend.

As said above,it aint lookin good
The last two Sundays have been rained out:banghead:

The son and I should be there. May take the dart for the road trip if it's just the two of us. Will look for you guys. Fanofpetty are you racing or bringing the bird for the show?
I will be racing the duster this year....this is the first time running it so I'm sure I'll have some things to sort out as I go.

Hay moparclown or you other guys that are going.I wont be able to make it.Please do me a favor. If you see a black 66 dodge coronet with a blacked out front grille in it,could you take a lot of pictures of it.He is running a 440 in it.I will Pm you and tell you why.t
Any of you guys going?Its this coming weekend Sunday the 26th.
Hope to see a good Mopar turnout
See ya in the staging lanes:cheers::burnout:

Hey guys
just a heads up as I was just told that musclepalooza has been rain delayed till Monday the 27th

Good thing I ran into you this morning Doug, as I had the car all loaded up and headed up there when you told me it was canceled...Bummer, and I can't make it up there tomorrow. Oh well, maybe next week, I'll go up there. I went home unloaded the car, and took the slicks off and headed down to Limerock race track for the car show. I was interviewed for a TV show, with my car. The name of the show is called "Racing Action Today", and it's on Nutmeg TV. ( channel 5 on comcast. It should air in about 4 weeks the guy said.

Attachments

• Picture 116 (Medium).jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 244
  • Picture 114 (Medium).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 243
Fanofpetty, that's too bad you can't make it. Was looking forward to meeting you. The son and I will be there. Moparclown, will look for ya in staging lanes.

Fanofpetty, that's too bad you can't make it. Was looking forward to meeting you. The son and I will be there. Moparclown, will look for ya in staging lanes.
Ya I just could'nt make it up there today, how was it? The weather sure was a lot better ! Are you going to the Roberts Dodge show in Meridan CT. on june 9th ? I'm bringing the duster there, and selling parts in the swap meet as well.

It was a nice day. Ma Mopar was well represented. Lots of nice cars. Will try to get the son to downdoad some of the hunderds of pics he took. Not sure on the MIM Roberts dodge show yet. After wandering around looking and asking people if they were fabo members I found Moparclown in the staging lane just as he was getting ready for a run.

Good to meet ya plum crazy dart and that was my last run on that engine for a while,hit third gear and something let go.

Good to meet ya plum crazy dart and that was my last run on that engine for a while,hit third gear and something let go.
OH NO !!! how did Phil do ? I was asking Judy and Denny on facebook how the attendence was, and they said it was so so......Doug stop by when you get a chance, I'm home all day today.

-
Back