Museum Thumbs Up

-

PlumCrazyJay

70 Dart
Reaction score
This is just an FYI not an advertisement. I live close to Lincoln, Ne and went to Speedway Motors today to pick up a radiator shroud and decided to go across the street to the "Speedway Motors Museum of Speed". This museum is Awesome!!! It's over 100,000 sq. ft. of engines, race cars, including Nascar, landspeed, dragracing, Le Mans, open wheel, Indy and others that I can't remember. Also guitars, and pedal cars, luxury cars, 3 that were worth 3 million each. My wife went along and even had a great time and was impressed with the cleanliness of the museum. It was spotless inside! If you are ever heading down I-80 going through Lincoln I strongly suggest you stop and feast your eyes on this treasure trove of hundreds of race cars and enjoy the racing history that fills the museum. They have volunteer tour guides that are mostly old gear heads that add a great personal touch. You could spend a day or two in this museum so if you're just stopping for a few hours take a 2-3 hour tour that I guarantee you won't forget.

-
Back