musician's thread....hey memike check this out...

-

hollywood hig

King of the assklowns
Reaction score
and anyone else that's interested in new music, this is a link to my son's band, Current Youth, off their album Hometown Hero, they have 5 song's on youtube, my son james writes all the music, plays guitar, and sings all the vocals.

visit them on facebook and give them a like if u like the band.

memike: i would like an update on your son and current news about his band, thanks.
higgs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxpCpJCZX4o"]Suggestions - Current Youth - YouTube[/ame]

and anyone else that's interested in new music, this is a link to my son's band, Current Youth, off their album Hometown Hero, they have 5 song's on youtube, my son james writes all the music, plays guitar, and sings all the vocals.

visit them on facebook and give them a like if u like the band.

memike: i would like an update on your son and current news about his band, thanks.
higgs

Suggestions - Current Youth - YouTube

Wow!! Your sons band is rock'in higgs :cheers: I will be going to facebook and utube to make some comments very soon :cheers:
As you might know I was a drummer/bass player back in the day and my shoulders hurt/caught on fire just listening to the drummers great work he is doing :D and your son singing out some great stories in his songs :cheers:
Yes sir!1 he has the music in him and I bet you are so proud to see him moving forward and enjoying a great hobby he will enjoy for many many years in his life :thumleft:

Sounds great :glasses7:
Don't you know it Keith !! We will be hearing many more from this young band as they enjoy music and getting started young, I am digg'in these young guns music :thumleft: They have the music in them for sure:cheers:

thanks memike, i figured u would enjoy, and yes your right, i'm very proud of his work..........he's up in the studio daily writing and recording, the stuff just flows out of him..........

they have five songs on you tube right now, (he probably has 25 that they haven't touched yet) when u get a chance check out the others they're all good, the song "buried" is just james, he plays keys also, it's more of a ballad but very kewl.......

i know there's more proud fathers of young guns out there, it sure would be nice if they posted up there stuff, alot of people come on here, and it's a great way to get their music noticed.

so post up if u have something..........i'd love to hear it......
higgs

-
Back