-
Status
Not open for further replies.

don-vee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Okay, here's the deal - I have a 360 and 727 from a 1985 Dodge 1-ton van. Ran super-strong, and had top end rebuild with freshened heads and valve job. Pulled last year from a van that had an interior fire (not engine-related) and has been in my garage since then. It has a good 727 as well.
I need a basic 318 for my 52 Plymouth. Nothing radical, just a good mileage motor with a little oomph. I'm thinking a fresh low-mileage or rebuilt engine with small RV-type cam and 80s swirl-port heads would be the ticket.
If you're interested in the 360, let me know whatcha got!

I am interested in the 360, but unsure what I got beside the 318 in the Barracuda that is a good engine. Got an 80's van with low miles with a 318 in it. Hmmm. I am less than and hour from you, too.

I am interested in the 360, but unsure what I got beside the 318 in the Barracuda that is a good engine. Got an 80's van with low miles with a 318 in it. Hmmm. I am less than and hour from you, too.
That van might work out...

Still looking. If you don't need the 360, I got other stuff to swap - intakes, headers, 14" rallyes, 15x7 cop car rims, V8 K-frame, some other miscellaneous stuff. Hit me up with needs!

I have a 360 getting ready to go into my Swinger. Nice running 318 with intake and cam coming out. I need a set of headers for the 360. what kind are your and what shape are they in?
Todd

What are you asking for the 360 and trans outright? I have a few motors hear that need rebuilt but nothing running. The closest I have to a running motor is a 273. I'm also close to you.

I have a fresh 318 on the floor and ready to go. Eddy air gap intake, magnum heads, Lunati Voodoo cam. It specced out at 9.2:1 and that wiil put it somewhere a touch north of an honest 300HP. I'll take 1K cash and your engine and trans......but I'm in Georgia.

HI, PM sent.
I have a 318 coming out of my 69 340 GTS. Take a look and let me know if you are interested.

Reviving an old thread, but none of the leads panned out as I had hoped. I know it's now been a couple years since I pulled the 360 and trans, but they're still in good shape, still sitting in the back of my garage, and I still need a 318 (for a different car now!)
Please let me know what you have. I'd be willing to drive for the right deal. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back