My 360 build and Fast EZ EFI

-

This Bad Demon

Reaction score
I never really post about my adventures, I'm more of the PM type assassin....LoL....So this is my greeting to everyone....About a week ago I got the chance to finally get my LA360 roller cam engine put in, trans, front end rebuilt and the icing on the cake FAST EZ EFI!!!! :cheers: I got it running and I drove it, but in the constraints of time I didn't get a chance to let the system learn all the way....I found out that I didn't have a good 12v signal to the comp, when I would shut it off and try and restart I would have to spray a lil quick start to make it back to my sisters.....By time I got that sorted out and went through the setup it started to run better, didn't have a chance to really set the parameters, but the drive from the shop to my sis it had VERY quick throttle response and a good pull to it!!! I had to catch an early flight back home so I will get more into it when I go back in Dec to bring it back home with me.....I got pics in the Pic Gallery if you want to see it.....Thanks

-
Back