-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What a great day :cheers:
#1. No house work for me today "a big plus" =P~
#2. A phone call from 66aCUDA saying he would be in town.
#3. I sat down and had a great shrimp dinner with two FABO member's /6 Cinda and 66aCUDA :cheers:
#4. 66aCUDA picked up the check :mrgreen:
#5. They drove to my house on the hill and they looked at my fresh air breather box and approved of my transplant :thumbrig:
I want to thank 66aCUDA and /6 Cinda for some good fellow ship and making my day so pleasant here on the hill and taking the time to spend a day with me and fixing me up BIG TIME :cheers:

Thank you for your company and generosity :happy2:
He handed me what you see in the picture and said no charge :tongue9:
A new Assie gasket and oil pump for Victoria :tongue9:
What could I do!!!! say no:argue: he said it ain't going to happen :happy10:

Thank yall for a great day :cheers:

CHRISTMAS BROTHERS HOUSE 2009 035.jpg

Mike, Looks like a great visit you had today from a couple of FABO members!! That slanty you have in Victoria is becoming a sneaky lil sleeper. 8)

Great job 66aCuda & /6 Cinda :thumleft:

Looks like a great day Mike. :)
It sure was ramcharger, The gift's for Victoria was very nice :happy10: but to have company and some good time with my Arkansas friends in my home sure was golden my brother :happy10:

Always a great day when you are above ground!

We do have some awesome members here!
Well put nothingbutdarts
I think I will stay on top a bit longer :cheers: we have the best of the best here to share the time we have above ground 8)

Very cool!
Very way cool Zack :cheers:

Mike, Looks like a great visit you had today from a couple of FABO members!! That slanty you have in Victoria is becoming a sneaky lil sleeper. 8)

Great job 66aCuda & /6 Cinda :thumleft:
Thank you sista C :happy10:
66aCuda is building a a ah 8) warmed up big valve smooth head and I know he will make us all proud, It will be hid under the bonnet :happy10:
It may take a while but one day soon the world will see and hear of this low deck 170/ from FABO :cheers:

You the man, Mike!
Thank you Tnplumber :happy10: but I am just me8) it's the folks here that has made my life so full with happiness and gave me a plan to achieve :cheers:

Wow,and I thought I was having a great day.Looks like you were blessed today Mike.8)

Wow,and I thought I was having a great day.Looks like you were blessed today Mike.8)
I sure was DRENO :happy10: And the wet weather stayed away while they was here :cheers: Now it is raining again, So I better get some stuff dun around the house. I am glad to see you had a great 58th B day ya old fart :-D

The Rest of the Story by Paul (dont call me Frank) Harvey
Mike's Brother Hooked me up with a great new computer. My old one died so I was Off FABO. BOO HOO
Now Im up again and can get my daily fix.:cheers:
Frank

The Rest of the Story by Paul (dont call me Frank) Harvey
Mike's Brother Hooked me up with a great new computer. My old one died so I was Off FABO. BOO HOO
Now Im up again and can get my daily fix.:cheers:
Frank

I edited my threads Pual :happy10: and fixed them to 66aCUDA :-D

I am glad to hear and see ya back up and running :cheers:

Looks like Christmas is always year round at your place Memike,and another great day you had.

John

It sure was j-miller :cheers:
I want to jump in here and give or member Kutacando "my brother"a big thank you for building 66aCUDA a computer so we can still get his tec help and fellowship here at fabo :cheers:
Thank you Kutacando for your skills and helping our /6 Guru member 66aCUDA upwith a cando computer

I hope you are feeling better today bra :clock:

-
Back