My 6-year-old granddaughter just cracked us all up the other day!

-

harrisonm

Reaction score
My six year old granddaughter is the apple of my eye. She is so much fun to be around. A few weeks ago, she was at the house with her mother (my youngest daughter), and she tooted rather loudly. I said, "Cooper, did you forget to say something?" And without blinking an eye, she said, "Oh yeah, pull my finger!" We all just cracked up. I wonder where on earth she might have heard that?????

A while ago we were all hanging out on the couch

Me and the wife were watching TV and our 4 year old was playing on my phone

For some reason she had pulled a blanket over her head

We were all minding our own business when all of a sudden our 4 year old let's one rip...and this one went on for about 20 seconds

Me and the wife looked at each other and kinda stared at the blanket where the baby was hiding

About 30 seconds after she started she pulled the blanket off her head and when she came up for fresh air she had tears in her eyes

She had literally given herself a Dutch oven and couldn't stand it

My boys at age 9 and 5 Grampa and myself were walking across the farm yard. Grandpa had a husky type dog with the curl tail. Grandpa looks at the boys and says “you know that dog used to have two tails”. The boys both said no way no dog has two tails. Then grandpa said sure he did, can’t you see the scar where the second one was. I just shook my head and laughed.

-
Back