my 63 valiant daily driver

-
got a little more work done on the car point went out on me so we swapped in the pertronix ttune up fresh oil change still daily driving and enjoyin

Attachments

• timm4.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 216
  • timm3.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 222
added new red runnin lights to the headlights dropped in a new distributor and cap and rotor still driving daily

Attachments

• timm5.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 193
I find others to be more cautious when those tiny directionals under the bumper are moved upwards or higher so they can actually see them. The headlights in my Signet have the directionals build into them. They are also the parking lights so when they are on the whole headlight turns amber..

added my hood pins and air shocks

Attachments

• timm6.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 179
  • timm8.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 185
  • timm7.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 184
Nice ride! Are you spraying that primer on out of a rattle can or are you using a compressor? I'm getting ready to do body work on mine and trying to decide how I want to do it.

got allot done lately finished under the hood all the body work sprayed the car in satin light blue lyonsronnie1 the primer is krylon rattle can the blue is island blue satin its krylon rattle can too turned out good though enjoy the pics

Attachments

• timm12.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 144
  • timm11.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 128
  • timm14.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 138
  • timm10.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 136
Man that's a really impressive spray paint job. I'm going to get mine painted the traditional way, but what I've decided to do is spray the engine bay and all the other stuff with color matched paint of the color the car's going to be. Yours looks great, hope mine turns out like that!

gotta do some cutting and welding pass wheel lip only rust in the car

That rust is due to its life on a dirt road. The right side or a dirt road always has a buildup of the small chirt rocks that " sandblast" the right quarter like that.

thanks for all the compliments guys and bamacuda was a lot of little rocks and dirt in the quarter when i cut it out all new sheet metal now lol now just gonna enjoy it some more and keep upgrading and modifying things

heres a couple more pics of the car with the trim on and a few of the pass quarter after i finished it

Attachments

• timm20.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 106
  • timm25.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 103
  • timm22.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 100
  • timm24.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 100
  • timm23.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 93
-