My 65 Barracuda Resto

-

mormanman

Reaction score
I haven't made a thread yet so I decided to make on. I have a 65 Barracuda. Needs some body work. I know it needs paint and thats where I have come to stop. I'm going to strip it down to bare metal. Fix dents if need be (i hope none) Epoxy prime black and do a two stage paint. Every body I've talked to says don't do two stage for your first paint, well its kinda too late. I'm painting my buddies 68 cougar a two stage orange with two gallons of clear. What I need help with really is if I need a 60 gallon compressor or if a 25 or 30 will do. If talked to some and they say get a 25 then some say get a sixty. I don't know who to trust. I also need help deciding paint. What I have in mind is either Intense pearl blue (pb3) or ford's grabber blue (ci) or, the one I'm thinking will be best, plum crazy purple. All would have the triple racing stripe, the one thick one with two thinner ones on both sides of it.
With the purple it would be black stripes. The pearl blue would be a pearl silver or metalic sivler. And the grabber blue would be just white stripes. I can't decide. I can't narrow it down anymore. I like the purple but am unsure of what it would look like.
I didn't know where to make a poll or even how to so...
Thanks

-
Back