my 65 dart slant 6 with new exhaust

-

Shaun65dart

Reaction score
hey guys i was tired of the quietness of the the stock muffler. I put on a 2.25 OD exhaust pipe and a thrush welded 2 chamber muffler. to say the least i was shocked at the small block v8 sounding idle. I put a link to it on my youtube page if any are interested. Oh yea never mind the rag gas cap! I have one on order from damraider!

They do sound good i dont know how many people have asked my what v8 i have in the car only to see their faces when i pop the hood. You are gonna love the gas cap also looks and works great.

its crazy how much the flowmaster is now. This thrush muffler looks to me to be the same quality atleast and it was only 40 bucks. I am excited about the gas cap. I contemplated making my own as i am a cnc machinist. I figured since damraider has already gone thru the work of designing a fixture and writing the program that i might as well buy it. His product looks to be a high quality coming from the machining world.

Yeah i got a 8" cherry bomb and 2 1/4 exhaust on mine with an exit before the rear tire and it sounds great. As for the gas cap but the time you design and write the program its money well spent to just buy one. Ive had mine two years and going strong.

-
Back