My 67 Dart build

-

lxmodguy

Gen3 Hemi Guru
Reaction score
hey folks

We just got started on my 67 dart over the last couple weeks. Looks like it needed a quarter on the passengers side. Otherwise the car was pretty solid metal wise.

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0776.JPG

IMG_0773.JPG

it's a 67 GT. California car that was a original V8 auto car. It was gold with a black vinyl top. I'm not sure what color we are going to paint it when it's ready. Maybe f8 green, maybe burgundy, who knows. It's going to be a car I drive a lot. Probably a gen3 hemi with a 6 speed.

Nice one , sounds like a fun project. I am also doing up a similar car. No plans to go GenIII just yet. Keep posting.

Looks like you got the skills to make it happen. Is that a Chevelle in the background? Looking forward to your progress.

I enjoy the mechanical part a lot more too. Are you going to have to modify the tunnel for the 6 speed?

I enjoy the mechanical part a lot more too. Are you going to have to modify the tunnel for the 6 speed?
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet. I've done it before and it takes some cutting. I may have a surprising up my sleeve. Stay tuned.

Hoping to see the ministarter of the trans world.

it will be far more complicated that a mini starter. think the trans in the back of the car!

-
Back