My 68 Dodge dealer Eldon slot car set on ebay

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How complete you want it? I have MINT 68/69 Chargers, 65/68/69 Coronets, and MINT 65 trucks... (have Chevy and Fords also) also have a 69 set empty box and TONS of track the power pack does work so I imagine all it would take it a good sanding of the track pieces to get it working - people don't use the Eldon track because one of the metal rail in each lane has a rough edge and it scrapes the pickup braid away

I used the cars on my Carrera slot car track and they're a BLAST (6v cars getting 14v) tons more fun than any of the newer slot cars

to be honest I got it at mopars in the park about 10 years ago and it has sat (got it for the cars) and it was missing the jump and the clowns and my uncle happened to have that stuff so we traded some slot car stuff for it- just ask if you'd like to know anything about it

I'm looking for A body parts what you got to trade?

I still have a couple of sets. Not sure if they are complete or not but I have never seen the 65 truck. I would be interested in one or two of them if you wanted to sell them.

back up still got it!

I have for sale a 1968 Dodge dealer Slot car set- it is in decent condition it is however 90% complete and has extra track in the box. The drag racing gate is broken- the box top has the right side panel ripped off but it is included (not pictured) it's in decent shape for the age..

price depends on the cars included- have 68/69 Chargers, 68/69 Coronets, 2 sweptline trucks...

The truck is the original to this set- I also have a red one that is mint

the Charger has a broken rear mount post but the screw still works

the Coronet is mint both cars have silicone tires

I have a couple cars that are nicer...

Set1.jpg

Set2.jpg

Set3.jpg

Eldon3.jpg

Eldon4.jpg

Eldon2.jpg

Eldon1.jpg

Status