My '69 Valiant

-

71ChargerSE

Reaction score
It's a project, but complete and not rotted.

At this point the Slanty is still at home under the bonnet, the 7-1/4" rear and 9" drum brakes are long gone. In their respective places are a 3.73:1 LSD Dana 44 with 11" drum brakes from a C body, and they bolted right up like Ma Mopar intended. Under the nose are 11-3/4" front disc brakes on late A body spindles with pin type calipers.

I have a '00 5.9 Magnum that will be receiving a 750 dual feed Holley or a TQ, haven't decided at this point, and I'm looking for an A904 to rebuild and place behind it.

I'm searching for a right side fender, filler panel under the grille and rear bumper, I have already replaced the decklid. Interior is thrashed, I found a good replacement rear seat and a nice set of comfortable buckets. I replaced the passenger floor pan already, the other 3 need a little attention, but full replacement isn't necessary.

Here are a few pics.

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 211
  • image3.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 178
Here's a couple current pics, my 18" Mustang wheel fitment, wheels are in primer in these shots.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 187
  • image4.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 165
Hell yes! That thing is cool. I love the patina. I hope you keep it like that.

I'm getting the mechanicals in order, paint and body work is a long way off so the patina will be staying for a while.

I picked up a '70 Challenger that I plan on doing a full rebuild/restoration, and this will be my toy while that's under the torch.

Let me know about the bumper Sedanman.

No, you don't need two projects. Focus on the Challenger and send that to ME! HaHa!!! Nice ride congrats!

Work has been keeping me busy.

Monday I'll be heading out to my favorite junkyard for a parts run. Hopefully I'll be able to come home with a spool mount K frame and a few other odds and ends for this and my other projects.

-
Back